Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Is This My Fault Or This Is Just My Feelings?

Hey...

Now, there is a big problem AGAIN! I don't know how I can fix this problem... This is about feelings... Deep feelings... Its about love... Now, i've already couple with one GIRL that really understand me, love me and care for me... But IDK why i keep thinking of a GIRL that i've couple before her... WOOW!! This prob is big... Mybe is not that big... But it will ruined my relationship with my GIRLFRIEND now... And why i keep bother bout her... Bout the MRS JULIET.. OMG! WHAT THE HELL WRONG WITH ME? Now, After a year me and my EX-GIRLFRIEND didn't talk to each other, smile to each other or look at each other... But now, all have change... We started to be normal... Started to be like a friend again... Started to know each other again... At first, i don't ask for more... i just ask her to be my friend again.. i don't want us to be an enemy anymore... Coz she did nothing wrong... So i think is not fare for me to ignore her just like that... Coz deep in my heart i still love her... But now, i can't be with her anymore... Coz I already have someone else... Now she's mine... I've to take care of her... I don't want she get hurts... I don't want just because of me she drops her tears... Its unfair... So i will take care of her so matter what happen... No matter if i hurts my own feelings... As long as she don't drop her tears and do something bad just because of me, than I'll be happy... Now, shes my HEARTBEEP

No comments:

Post a Comment